Wi-Fi мост Edge-Core WA6202
Фотографии Edge-Core WA6202
Настройка и обзор Edge-Core WA6202
|See Video Capture of the AMD Red Button Demo : Side by side competition against real life notebooks. Lenovo Thinkpad E540 with Intel i3-4000M against Lenovo Thinkpad E545 turbocharged with AMD A8-4500M Accelerated Processor. Learn more: |
Check out our newest YouTube channel, AMD Developer Central!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Pinterest:
Follow us on G+:
Follow us on Linkedin:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on VK (Russia):
©2014 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD, the AMD Arrow Logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
|Unboxing of the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E431 from my office!|
IMPORTANT: the slot shown at 16:43 is actually an m.2 slot, and NOT an mSATA slot. These are two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT device types.
Sorry for the narration. They're usually scripted and overproduced like Top Gear segments. Now it's heavily improvised and UNDER-produced! :-)
Music by Kevin MacLeod,
===== 9 MONTH UPDATE =====
Everything works except the Webcam which tends to be a bit temperamental. But since I never use the thing, it doesn't matter.
===== SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS =====
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E431, machine type 6277-CTO
- Intel Core i5-3230M 2.6 GHz normal mode, 3.2 GHz in turbo-boost
- Windows 7 Professional OEM (Lenovo branded)
- 1366x768 LED monitor
- 4 GB single channel DDR3 memory
- 320 GB 7200 RPM Seagate hard drive (as shipped)
- 240 GB Intel 330 SSD (my user-installed upgrade)
- Intel Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4, 2x2 antennas
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Two USB 3 ports, one always-on USB 2 port
- VGA and HDMI out
- SD flash memory slot
- Combination headphone and microphone jack
- Front firing stereo speakers
- 720p Webcam
- DVD burner
- French Canadian keyboard
- OneLink power/docking connector
- 62 Watt/hour battery
===== INSTALLING WINDOWS 7/8 OEM =====
This process is useful if you plan to upgrade the hard drive and/or want to strip out the Lenovo branding and pre-installed bloatware.
You do NOT need a Lenovo recovery disc to reinstall Windows. Use an *unbranded* Windows OEM disc containing the same version of Windows that came with your laptop (Windows 7 Home/Pro SP1 64 bits, Windows 8 Home/Pro 64 bits -- ignore all 32 bit versions). You'll find your Windows license key in the battery compartment.
- From another machine, Google "Lenovo E431 drivers", follow the link to the Lenovo Web site, choose your operating system, and download ALL of the 64 bit drivers. Copy these drivers on a USB key.
- Power off the laptop, unplug it and remove the battery. Open the access panel, remove the mechanical hard drive from the laptop and install the SSD, close the access panel. Reinstall the battery and plug in the power. Google "Lenovo E431 user's guide" for the full instructions.
- Power up the computer, press ENTER many times, then go into the BIOS and make sure the SATA mode is set to AHCI.
- While still in the BIOS, if you plan to run processor intensive tasks for an extended period of time such as a video editor's renderer or exporter, turn off the Hyperthreading in the CPU configuration. This will considerably speed up the tasks by eliminating hyperthreading overhead and conflicts.
- Put the Windows OEM disc in the DVD drive and install Windows.
- Once the Windows installation is complete, install ALL of the drivers you've previously downloaded and transferred to the USB key. Don't worry, there's no useless bloatware.
- Connect to your local network and run Windows Update a half dozen times. :-)
- Run the Lenovo System Update utility found in the Start menu to make sure your drivers are all up to date.
And you're done! Now spend as much time as necessary to configure the environment as you like. The Lenovo utilities can be configured to NOT appear in the toolbar.
Final note: you don't need to "optimize" Windows 7/8 to work with a SSD; the operating system already knows how to do this.
|Micromax Canvas A1 Review: Micromax Android One Unboxing & Review|
In this review of Micromax Canvas A1 Android One Phone, we share with you detailed review including camera test, audio playback, video playback, gaming, benchmarks, specifications, software and hardware features, pre-installed applications, hardware, design, build quality, call clarity, move apps to SD card, internal memory, SD card support and all details you want to know about the Micromax Canvas A1 Google Android One phone.
Buy now from Amazon India-
Watch More Android One Reviews here-
Connect with us on:
Connect With Rohit Khurana (man behind the camera) on:
Video by Intellect Digest - All rights reserved. All content used is copyright to Intellect Digest. Use or commercial display or editing of the content without proper authorization is not allowed.
|An honest review that I did of the RCA Digital Flat Antenna. If you have questions, let me know.|
Woodworking Tips: Routers - George Vondriska shows you how to set up and correctly position a plunge router on the wood to cut a perfect mortise. A WoodWorkers Guild of America (WWGOA) original video.
Оценка Edge-Core WA6202 на WiFiRouters.ru: 3 из 5 на основе 31 оценок.
|Инструкция по эксплуатации Edge-Core WA6202|
|Установка и настройка роутера Edge-Core WA6202|
|Прошивка Edge-Core WA6202|
|Как подключить роутер Edge-Core WA6202|
Часто задаваемые вопросы (FAQ)
Обзор Edge-Core WA6202 (видео)
Устройства Edge-Core в нашем каталоге
|— Edge-Core EAP8518||— Edge-Core WA6202A|
|— Edge-Core WA6202AM||— Edge-Core WA6202M|